As more and more farmers use poultry feed pellet making machines, many farmers who have been breeding for more than ten years start to have many problems.
For example: why would you use a poultry feed pellet making machine? Our village basically breeds meat rabbits, and the output is not particularly large, but almost every family has a single-phase electric feed pellet machine. So, what are the benefits of this feed pellet machine?
Today, Richi Machinery will discuss it with you. Poultry feed pellet machine, also known as pellet feed machine, is a feed processing machinery and equipment that is directly pressed into pellets from raw materials such as corn, soybean meal, straw, grass and rice husk. In the daily breeding process of livestock and poultry, the feed pellet machine is also widely used. In summary, it has the following advantages:
(1) The pellet feed produced by the poultry feed pellet machine is easy to store. The pellet feed produced by the feed pellet machine is dry, has no excess moisture, is not easy to deteriorate and moldy, and can be stored for a long time. I’ve seen pressed pellets, which are round rods for a period of time, and can be used in bags to feed poultry and livestock.
(2) The pellet feed produced by the poultry feed pellet making machine is dry, without excess water, and is not easy to deteriorate and mold, so it can be stored for a long time. I’ve seen pressed pellets that are very dry and can be fed directly to poultry and feed in bags.
(3) Nutrient elements suitable for the taste of poultry and livestock can also be added in the feed production process to further improve palatability and ensure nutritional balance.
(4) The use of poultry feed pellet making machines on large farms can save reproduction costs. Poultry feed pellet making machines are not practical for small farmers. First, you must be equipped with a crusher. But for large farms, the feed pellet machine is simple and convenient to operate, and can complete all the feeding process of poultry and livestock without much labor.
Conclusion: The reason why some farmers prefer the feed pellet machine may be the above four points. I personally feel that poultry farming uses more pellet feed machines than livestock farming. Poultry (eg chickens, ducks, geese, etc.) prefer to peck, and this pressed dry stick fits perfectly with their dietary rules.
If you want to buy a poultry feed pellet making machine, you can first look at the articles recommended by the poultry making machine, which can help you choose a high-quality poultry pellet machine.
1.What are the advantages and disadvantages of the poultry feed pellet making machine?
Pellet feed refers to pellet feed made by pressing the processed powder together with the feed by a poultry feed pellet making machine. Compared with powdered feed, pelleted feed has many advantages, which can be summarized in five aspects:
(1) During the granulation process, under the comprehensive action of water, heat and pressure, starch gelatinizes and cracks, and the structure of cellulose and fat changes, which is conducive to the full digestion, absorption and utilization of livestock and poultry, and improves the digestion of feed.
Through steam high temperature sterilization, the possibility of feed mold and insects is reduced, and the palatability of the feed is improved.
(2) Comprehensive nutrition, animals are not easy to be picky eaters, reduce nutrient separation, and ensure daily balanced feed supply.
(3) Reducing the particle volume can shorten the feeding time and reduce the nutrient consumption caused by the feeding activities of livestock and poultry; it is convenient to feed and save labor.
(4) Small size, not easy to disperse, more products can be stored in any given space, not easy to get wet, easy to store and transport in bulk.
(5) During the loading and unloading process, various ingredients in the feed will not be graded to maintain the uniformity of trace elements in the feed and avoid animals being picky eaters.
Although pellet feed has many advantages, its cost is higher than that of similar powder feed, so it should be selected according to the actual production situation.
2.Why use a poultry feed pellet making machine and a feed crusher?
There are many feed pellet sizes used for different growth stages of poultry. Therefore, according to the actual breeding needs, after the poultry feed pellet making machine is pelleted, many people still need a feed crumbler for further processing to process the pellets into smaller pellet size, which is convenient for feeding young poultry.
Advantages of poultry feed crusher:
(1) Under the pressure of the poultry feed pellet making machine itself, the temperature of the feed crusher can reach 80~10 °C, which can ripen the starch in the feed to a certain extent, producing a strong fragrance, and the feed texture is hard, which is in line with the biological characteristics of pigs, cattle and sheep. Features, improve the palatability of feed, easy to eat.
(2) The granule formation process can change the pancreatic enzyme factor in grains and beans; reduce the adverse effects on digestion, kill various eggs and other pathogenic microorganisms; reduce various digestive system diseases.
(3) It is convenient to feed. High utilization rate. Easy to control feeding amount, save feed, clean and hygienic. Especially for fish farming, because the pellet feed dissolves slowly in the water, it will not be submerged by the sediment, which can reduce waste.