Rice husk biomass pellet mill is a new way of rice husk utilization.
With the development of the economy, attention is paid to environmental protection work such as prevention of air pollution and global warming. Pellet machine manufacturers specially process rice husk and straw through rice husk biomass pellet mill, and convert rice husk and straw pellets into biomass fuel pellets, which can solve the problem of non-renewable new energy, development of agriculture, prevention of rice husk and straw burning. conflict, and played a protective role. environment and gain benefits. One stone stirred up a thousand waves, which is a good project.
Encourage development, strengthen the incineration and comprehensive utilization of rice husks and straws, and promote energy conservation and emission reduction in agriculture and rural areas. This is a major strategic deployment of the State Council. This is the only way to transform the mode of economic development and achieve sound and rapid economic and social development.
Strengthening the comprehensive utilization of rice husks and straws of crops and converting rice husks and straws into added value is a new starting point for my country’s agricultural and rural economy at this stage. The application of the rice husk biomass pellet mill of the biomass machine manufacturer can promote the development of agriculture.
According to relevant data, straw pasture contains more than 0% carbohydrate, 2-4% protein and 0.5-1% fat. After processing, not only its composition remains unchanged, but also through the high temperature and high pressure of the rice husk biomass pellet mill, the rice husk granules become a high-quality renewable new energy source.
Rice husk pellets processed by rice husk biomass pellet mill can replace coal. According to the ratio of 1.3 tons of straw coal equivalent to 1 ton of coal, each farmer needs about 4 tons of straw coal every year. The concept of 4 tons of straw coal is that 8 acres of land can be obtained, that is, a rural family can solve the straw of 8 acres of land.
In this way, the disadvantages of burning straw and rice husks in rural areas are solved, and energy is saved, environmental pollution is reduced, and it is economical. To truly take it from the people and use it for the people, the rice husk pellet mill is another way of comprehensive utilization of straw.
Rice husk biomass pellet mill is characterized by light weight, good softness, high temperature resistance, cold resistance, impact resistance, wear resistance, high tensile strength and long service time.
Therefore, it is deeply adopted by farmers, and the number of users who buy rice husk biomass granulator is increasing, and the unit price of rice husk biomass pellet machine has become the focus of attention of the majority of users. The price can be consulted online or call the hotline.
RICHI Machinery has covered more than 109 countries and regions around the world from 1995, products are exported to the Middle East, South America, Africa, Southeast Asia and high-end markets such as Europe and the United States.
If you want to know more about new 90kw biomass pellet mill for sale Brazil, hot sale 2 ton per hour biomass pellet mill for sale Romania, factory price biomass pellet mill for sale South Korea, radiata pine wood pellet mill for sale Poland, China supplier offer biomass pellet mill for sale USA, easy operate cebiomass pellet mill for sale Austria, biomass pellet mill for sale Australia, biomass pellet mill for sale Indonesia, high performance 1 ton per hour biomass pellet mill for sale Malaysia, biomass pellet mill for sale Thailand, biomass pellet mill for sale Netherlands, please contact Richi Machinery for details.
1. Replacing the roller bearing of biomass pellet mill
In winter, the replacement of the roller bearing of the rice husk biomass pellet mill is different from that in summer. Due to the low temperature in winter, many things need to be paid attention to when replacing the bearing of the roller to ensure that the bearing of the roller of the biomass pellet maker will not be caused by artificial operation reduces bearing life.
Today, Richi Machinery will explain to you the precautions for the installation of the roller bearing of the rice husk biomass pellet mill in winter:
1. When disassembling the roller bearing of the biomass pellet mill, it must be ensured that the installation surface and installation environment are clean to prevent environmental dust from affecting the installation. In addition, it is necessary to check whether the new bearing has burrs, iron filings, dust and other foreign objects entering, otherwise It will cause noise and vibration when the bearing is running, and even damage the raceway and rolling elements.
2. The bearing must be cleaned before installation, because the bearing is injected with anti-rust oil or anti-rust grease between the raceway and the rolling element in order to protect the surface of the raceway and the rolling element from being rusted before the bearing leaves the factory.
Therefore, it must be cleaned with clean gasoline and kerosene, and then coated with a clean, high-quality or high-speed and high-temperature lubricant before it can be used. The impact of cleanliness on bearing life and vibration noise is very large.
3. To choose the correct grease for your biomass fuel pellet machine. Grease is made of base oil, thickener and additives. The performance of different types and different brands of greases of the same type is very different, and the allowable rotation limits are different.
The performance of grease is also determined by the base oil. Thickeners It is also related to the lubricating performance, and the water resistance of the thickener determines the water resistance of the grease.
Generally, low viscosity base oil is suitable for low temperature and high speed; high viscosity base oil is suitable for high temperature and high load. Different brands of grease cannot be mixed, and even greases of the same thickener will have adverse effects on each other due to different additives.
Due to the low temperature in winter, the general bearing needs to be heated before installation. The advantage is that the bearing can be heated to the required temperature quickly, reliably and cleanly. Since only the inner ring is heated, the outer ring is heated very little. This makes it easy to mount on the shaft and fit into the seat hole.
1. The heating temperature should be well controlled. If the temperature is overheated, the bearing will be damaged. If the temperature is too low, the expansion of the biomass pellet mill ring will be insufficient, and the effect will not be significant. The thermal expansion of the inner diameter of the inner ring obtained at a heating temperature of 80 to 1000°C is sufficient for a bearing with general interference.
2. Once the required heating temperature is reached, the installation should be carried out as soon as possible to avoid cooling and installation difficulties.
3. Actions require proficiency, speed and accuracy. The bearing also shrinks in the width direction when it is cooled. Therefore, a certain pressure should be applied to press the inner ring to the shoulder during installation. There was a gap between.
After installation of the biomass pellet mill, it is necessary to replenish the lubricating grease in time, then cover the sealing cover, and tighten the screws to replace the pressing roller of the rice husk biomass pellet mill machine.
RICHI Machinery is a industrial group mainly specialized in the biomass pellet mill for sale, and also covers some other strategic businesses such as animal feed machinery, organic fertilizer pellet machine, parts and components and so on. Feel free to contact Richi Machinery for details.